SHINE Power Yoga Maple Shade
112 East Main Street
Maple Shade, NJ 08052
All green lines are free street parking. All yellow circles are free public community parking lots. Red and blue lines indicate those roads will be closed the day of the event.
1. All ticket holders must also pre-register for the specific classes they wish to take.
Purchasing a ticket does not guarantee your spot in a class. You must also pre-register for the specific classes you wish to take. To do so, click here.
2. There are no refunds for SHINE Yoga Fest tickets - all sales are final.
3. There will be limited parking the day of SHINE Fest. Plan accordingly.
We strongly suggest giving yourself ample time to get into Maple Shade the day of this event so you are not late to class.
4. Late admittance into SHINE Fest classes are not permitted, ticket or no ticket.
We follow traditional yogic policy of no late admittance once class has started. This is to facilitate a special energy within the yoga room without disturbances to student's flow and out of respect for our fellow yogi classmates who arrive on time. There are no refunds issued if you are late to class and are not admitted. Thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I have to be a student of SHINE Power Yoga or have experience with yoga to attend this festival?
No! This festival is open to all souls with or without yoga experience, whether you've been to SHINE or not. These classes are various styles and if you are new to yoga we recommend you check out our lineup page to find the right style of class for you. Click here for our lineup.
2. Can we bring our children to this event?
Yes! We will have activities for kids as well as kids classes. There is no day care service so your child must be accompanied by an adult while you are practicing. Kids classes will be 9:15am to 10:15am during the Tribal Shakti Flow and 2:15pm to 3:15pm during the Yin Yang with Live Music class.
3. Is there parking?
Yes there is plenty of community parking lots located in Maple Shade which are free to park. All ticket holders will receive an email a few days prior to the event with maps of community parking lots for your convenience. We strongly suggest giving yourself ample time to get into Maple Shade the day of this event so you are not late. Late admittance into SHINE Fest classes are not permitted.
4. I want to bring a friend that does not practice yoga. Will there be stuff for them to do?
Absolutely! We have ample vendors showcasing their wares, massage, reiki, tarot card readings, and much much more! This date is also the same date as the Maple Shade Car Show and there will be plenty of shopping & activities on Main Street.
5. My question isn't on here!
That means you think outside the box! Awesome. Feel free to email Carleena@shinepoweryoga.com or Madi@shinepoweryoga.com using the subject SHINEFest Question for a quick reply.