Karma Classes are nonrefundable purchases, rain or shine. Your purchase is a donation to the organization specified by the class. Thank you!
ALMOST HOME ANIMAL SHELTER KARMA CLASSES
Kathy Stanchi, a SHINE leader, is fundraising through these classes for a good cause. The room will be lightly warmed for your 75 minute practice. To sweeten the deal, you are in for a treat with an extended savasana in these classes and yummy assists. Classes are only $10 cash or credit. Pre-registration is helpful & strongly encouraged as space is very limited.
Sunday April 14th @ 4:00pm to 5:15pm
Cost: $10 cash or credit
Studio: SHINE Maple Shade Studio B
Almost Home Animal Shelter and Adoption Center is an animal welfare organization in Pennsauken established to support animal care and control for local South Jersey municipalities, as well as promoting the human/companion animal bond. They are dedicated to creating programs and services which will educate the public, with regard to compassion, responsibility and respect toward all animals, through advocacy, spay/neuter and adoption. They also run a low cost vaccination and wellness clinic for low income pet owners. They are a 501(3)(c) organization that is funded entirely through donations and fundraising.
Trouble Registering? Be sure you select the ‘Yoga Classes’ tab on the top left of your screen when you click the above link. Ensure your date range is correct to include the week of the class you wish to take or else you will not see this class on the schedule. Questions - email firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
TOGETHER WE RISE: AN EVENING OF EMPOWERMENT, INSPIRATION & CONNECTION
TO CELEBRATE & REMEMBER THOSE WHO HAVE ENDURED BREAST CANCER
Join us for an evening for Together We Rise: An Evening of Empowerment, Inspiration & Connection to celebrate and remember those who have endured Breast Cancer. We will practice yoga and enjoy a celebratory gathering post-class with refreshments and raffle prizes.
7pm to 815pm - class
815pm to 9pm - celebration and remembrance
- Be a Community Stand with and for all of those impacted by Breast Cancer
- Empower, Inspire and Create Connection among the Shine Community and the wider community so as to be a visible presence of solidarity the victims and survivors of Breast Cancer; specifically through the vehicle of partnership with the Living Beyond Breast Cancer Foundation
- Provide an all-levels balanced class suited to the experienced/new practitioner alike
- Embody the intention of containing sacred space for grief/remembrance and celebrating the spirit of survivorship through a combination of breath, movement/stillness, and inspirational readings/ritual of remembrance.*
- Creating a post-class space for a celebratory gathering with light refreshments and drawing of raffle winners*; particularly so that visiting guests may be personally welcomed to Shine by Shine Squad/Community Members present.
We will raise additional money towards the amazing work of the Living Beyond Breast Cancer Foundation. Tickets will be sold at the event for a raffle which will be drawn at the post-class celebration.
Suggested Donation: $30
Your Leaders: Michael Cheryl Tamara and assists by Kelsie