Join us as we fundraise for September Recovery Month through the Transformation Yoga Project (TYP). Join us for a trauma-sensitive class which is suitable for all students with all levels of yoga experience. This class is appropriate for those in active recovery and their friends & family who wish to support this cause.
Yoga For Recovery Class Schedule:
- Wednesday September 18th from 7:45pm to 8:45pm at SHINE Power Yoga Marlton with Tina
- Sunday September 28th from 1:30pm to 2:30pm at SHINE Power Yoga Medford with Taryn
This class is a fundraiser where you can pay what you can, ranging from $0 to $100+. 100% of the proceeds will go to this cause and will raise more awareness around Recovery Month.
(If you plan to pay cash, please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org and arrive 15 minutes early to check-in)
Your Donation's Impact:
- $0 donation is available for those who are in financial need / in active recovery who desire to practice with our community. All are welcome.
- $5 donation may provide a yoga mat to a new TYP yoga program
- $10 could support an individual's access to a yoga class in treatment
- $30 could provide yoga blocks or blankets to a recovery program
- $50 could cover the fees associated with a yoga for recovery class
- $100 could cover all of these donation options!
If you cannot attend but wish to donate, please contact email@example.com
Pre-registration is required.
*Cancellation Policy: In order to ensure 100% of proceeds go to this amazing cause, no refunds are available for this event. Thank you!*